America’s 2663 YMCAs serve more than 20.2 million people each year, uniting men, women and children of all ages, races, faiths, backgrounds, abilities and income levels. The YMCA is at the heart of communities across America and here in Williams County. YMCAs serve America’s children, families and communities by working to build healthy spirits, minds and bodies.
We Offer the Community
Complete Access to:
- Cutting edge cardio and strength training equipment in our 7000 sq. ft. Bard Family Foundation Fitness Center
- Spangler Children’s Play Center
- Two Court Gymnasium
- Indoor Track
- Adult Saunas
- Raquetball Court
- Adult & Family Locker Rooms
- Private Changing Rooms
Also Available to Members:
- FREE fitness orientation
- FREE personal fitness consultation
- FREE Child Watch Services
- FREE group fitness classes in the Bryan Area Foundation Wellness Center
- Reduced rates on Specialty Classes
- Reduced rates on youth sports program registration
- Reduced rates on swimming lessons
- Reduced facility rental rates for parties
- Reduced rates for YMCA Day Care
- Nationwide Membership-full facility access to hundreds of Ys across the country
Williams County YMCA Hours of Operations
Monday-Thursday 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday 5 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday 1-5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 5-8 p.m.
FREE service to members.
Monday & Wednesday
6 a.m.-12 p.m. & 3-7 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
8 a.m-12 p.m. & 3-7 p.m.
6 a.m.-12 p.m.
8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.